The following are the 5 facts that all automatic gate manufacturers try to conceal, please read on:
- Most of the automatic gates can be unlocked using an Allen keys used individually or in combination to unlock most of the automatic gates, but our gates come with a laser cut unique key which makes it impossible to unlock using any allen keys.
- A non-functioning automatic gate is worse than a manual gate – In case the automation failure an automatic gate becomes extremely hard to open or close.
- 55% of automatic gates fail within the first 14 months – In most cases the automation and the gate are produced by two different manufacturers and so they are not made for each other which leads to a breakdown of the unit with time.
- On an average your tracks and rollers need replacement every 4th year– With time due to the weight of the gate, the tracks sink into the ground leading to oft derailment, also the rollers come loose leading to a rickety gate. The two parts must be replaced every 3-4 years.
- Though automatic gates provide convenience of control, the noise associated with the track and roller operation is very high and causes major discomfort, especially during the quiet of the nights.
To Learn more about issues pertaining to Automatic Gates, speak with our Gates Expert .